The Project Engineer/Coordinator assists in tendering and executing of the project. The person assembles the commercial components and compiles quotation and relevant processes and submits this to his superior. During a project the person is responsible for the specific tasks assigned regarding coordination, preparation, permissions, mobilization and demobilization of personnel and resources.
The Project Engineer/Coordinator assists to the manager on the safe, on-time and within budget execution and completion of the project life cycle. Contributes to all aspects assigned as per internal and external safety and quality standards. Assists in managing equipment and materials in the warehouse in order to ensure that projects will always be executed with functional and certified materials.
- Graduate of a Technical Bachelor
- Organized and structure working attitude
- Preference in working with AutoCAD or equivalent
- Hands-on mind set/No ‘nine-to-five’ mentality
- Pro-active and focussed on solutions
- Willingness to travel and/or work abroad for short periods of time (mobilisation/demobilisation of project)
- Basic safety-VCA
- BOSIET or equivalent
- Valid medical offshore certificate
- Strong self-Initiative on personal and project related matters
- Proficient in Dutch and English language
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel.
- Attends internal and external meeting(s), provides all relevant and necessary input and actively participates in scheduled company meeting(s)
- Implements and promotes DISA procedures stated in Company Corporate Management System (CMS) on all assigned projects
- Liaise with SHE-Q department and share SHE-Q statistics, registrations and other relevant updates
- Assists in management of inventory and organisation of Warehouse
- Assists with periodic checks, testing and certification of equipment and PPE
- Liaise with supporting departments and share relevant project data ( financial, planning, etc.)
- Prepares and coordinates logistics for (offshore) projects
- Prepares and provides input for Project Equipment/Material Lists
- Contributes and provides input for the project planning, schedule and budgets
- Ensures correct preparation of project related documents (e.g. Work Method Statements, SHE-Q plans, etc.)
- Participates in organized safety meetings, instructions and/or trainings
- Contributes to correct and safe project execution, during all phases of the project, in accordance with client requirements and budgets
- Monitors and manages potential contract variations. Assist in project cost control
- Evaluates completed projects.
Interested and available shortly?
Please send your resume and short motivation to Ms. Marjolein Ravesloot – email@example.com.